Marketing & Events Management
- Developing marketing strategy in terms of:
- Market segmentation, Product positioning, Marketing Mix and Branding
- Market research and competition analysis
- Developing and executing marketing budget based on approved Marketing Plan
- Events, shows and entertainment.
- Media relations and PR.
- Media planning and buying.
- Social media and influencers marketing.
- Sales promotions and shopping campaigns.
- Customer relationship management.
- E-commerce, customer experience and loyalty programs.
- Property and Asset Planning
- Market Surveys and Studies
- Merchandising plan/Tenant Mix Analysis
- Project Re-Tenanting/Unit Mix Analysis
- Present significant opportunities for existing
- Selecting, contracting and supervising the facility manager.
- Lease and administration management
- Contract Management of vendors and suppliers.
- Financial management and capital improvement budgets
- Tenant & Customer relationship management
- Rent, billings & service charge Collection
- Move-in/out Management
- Asset protection and safety
- Local authority requirements processing
- Soft and hard Services.
- Hard Services.
- MEP, Fire Protection and Automation Maintenance.
- Cleaning and pest control.
- Waste Management.
- Parking and Loading dock management.
- 24/7 help desk and security.
- Concierge, reception, and support staff.
- Specialized Systems Maintenance.
- Capital fund management.
- Utilities management.
- Defects Liability Period Management.
- Endeavor to find ways to improve the returns on investment for the Landlord
- Assure the Landlord, that the property manager, operator or other contracted parties are fulfilling their obligations under their respective agreements.
- Review agreements and ensure contracts are in place.
- Site inspections
- Review budgets and financial records
- Evaluate performance against KPI's.
- Peer performance comparison in all aspects of asset management
- Find opportunities to improve the quality of service
- Interview stakeholders and access quality.
- Analyze results.
- Develop suggestions and solutions for improvements.
Finance & Banking Management
- Opening and maintaining the operating account.
- Relationship building with the banks.
- Collection services and depositing money into the Operating account.
- Establishing and maintaining administration procedures.
- Paying required operational expenses in a timely manner.
- Recovering debts and unpaid amounts from tenants, contractors, and suppliers.
- Transferring funds to the Landlord.
- Develop and implement internal control systems.
- Liaise with external auditors.
HR Services & Government Relations
- Recruitment, training, onboarding, accommodation and transportation of APM's personnel
- Visa and residency permit applications
- Payroll processing
- Processing of permit requests to government entities for various events and statutory requirements
Leasing & Brokerage Services
- A full range of leasing activities
- New Construction Lease-Up
- Vacancy Leasing
- Lease Renewal
- Representing the Landlord in finalizing sale and lease of property
- Property evaluation to achieve best market rental rates.
- Identifying, visiting, and meeting with prospective tenants
- Open house events and individual showcase of available units
- Screening prospective tenants in terms of stability and suitability.
- Lease negotiation and legal assistance to review proposed contracts.
- Contract management and lease administration.
- Lease execution for all lease agreements.
Retail Development Services
- Developing and managing new projects from the ground-up
- Acquisition and management of retail brands
- Feasibility studies
- Redeveloping or remodeling & re-tenanting of existing assets
- Repositioning existing assets
Tenant Fit-Out Delivery Management
- Establishing and implementing the necessary fit-out procedures
- Assisting and facilitating the design with regulatory requirements
- Guidance in Building Code Compliance and statutory approvals
- Advising & assisting on the maintenance requirements
- Introducing energy efficient and sustainable technologies where applicable
- Providing project and construction activities management
- Ensure minimum risks of damage to property�s structure
- Ensure minimum disruption to all tenants during fit-out stages
- Ensure fit-out is completed on time